31st July 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for diploma course in electrical engineering after passing SSC with 73.40%? Should I go for direct diploma or FYJC science?

I have passed SSC with 73.40% and want to apply for diploma course in electrical engineering so should I go for direct diploma or fyjc science.

14th June 2016, 09:39 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for diploma course in electrical engineering after passing SSC with 73.40%? Should I go for direct diploma or FYJC science?

Electrical engineering course is one of the top branch in engineering which deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism.

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma course in Electrical Engineering, you should have passed 10th standard or equivalent in all subjects from a Government recognised board. There is no need to pursue Higher Secondary course to get admission to study Diploma course.

Admissions in Diploma in Electrical Engineering course are offered through State level entrance examination or Centralised Admission Procedure (CAP) in most of the colleges. Only some top colleges conducts their own entrance test to offer admission to merit candidates in Diploma course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have passed your SSC with an aggregate of 73% marks from a Government recognised boad, so, you are eligible to apply for admission in Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?