6th April 2015, 11:07 PM
lakshya1998

How to apply for engineering college of Chandigarh?

how to apply in engineering college of Chandigarh if not given any entrance exam?? want to make my future in automobile engineering..

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 colleges under PTU based on the AIEEE rank?
  2. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  3. How much marks are needed in CBSE to get admission in PEC?
  4. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  5. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  6. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  7. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  8. When will B.Com 1st sem admission start in SD college and government college Chandigarh?
  9. Should I go for 12th with non medical or diploma directly after 10th?
  10. How to apply for government college Chandigarh for BSc?
  11. Should I stay in Chandigarh Engineering College or shift to IPU delhi college if the former is not refunding the fees? How are both the colleges?
  12. Can I get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh College after doing 12th from Chandigarh with 57.6 marks
  13. Will I be able to get admission in BBA in DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 65%?
  14. List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS?
  15. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  16. Which colleges would suit me to join B.Com? Fee structure for the same? I am planning to do CA course in future
  17. Can I get admission in S.D college Chandigarh or M.C.M college Chandigarh? Do I have any chances in 1st or 2nd cut off list? I've passed 12th std with 91.4% marks in commerce
  18. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
7th April 2015, 01:07 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for engineering college of Chandigarh?

Admission process is not the same for all the engineering college.Also they have the their own admission procedure.If you wants to go for the engineering course from Chandigarh then you can go either of the three process and they are as below:-->>

1.Either to go through the IIT-Jee entrance exam.
2.Either to go the technical entrance exam conducted by the Punjab Technical University.
3.Either to take admission on the basis marks in the 12th std.

You need to attend the counselling from any of the above steps and then after you can choose any engineering college in Chandigarh for the admission.
7th April 2015, 05:03 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.
Default Re: How to apply for engineering college of Chandigarh?

You can apply directly through the college website.The colleges have some seats in Management quota.So you may get seat from that quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?