6th June 2013, 12:53 PM
rohitmalik0000

How to apply for government college Chandigarh for BSc?

how to apply for Government College chandigarh for b.sc ... please hlp

Related Questions:
  1. When will B.Com 1st sem admission start in SD college and government college Chandigarh?
  2. Cutoff list of BSc Biotech for admission in government college for girls sec 11 and 42 Chandigarh?
  3. Which is the best college near Chandigarh for doing BSc MLT in Microbiology?
  4. Colleges in which I can apply for M.A English after scoring 45% in BSc Arts?
  5. How to get admission in Chandigarh college for BSc IT?
  6. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in government college? I have scored 90% in 12th
  8. How to do B.Ed from government college in Chandigarh? How much percentage is required?
  9. Which is the best college for BSc MLT in Chandigarh?
  10. Can I apply in government college after qualifying BSc, B.Ed
  11. Best stream to pursue B.Sc? Difference between honours and general ? Top college in Chandigarh? -- [New]
  12. When is the prospectus of government college Sec-11 Chandigarh in BSc? Procedure to get admission?
  13. What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college
  14. What is the condition for admission in B.Pharmacy in government medical college in Chandigarh
  15. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  16. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  17. Date of declaration of BSc 3rd year results?
  18. How to do B.Com from government college in sector 11 in Chandigarh?
22nd January 2019, 05:37 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for government college Chandigarh for BSc?

In Chandigarh, Most colleges are affiliated to Punjab University. For B.Sc admission with any specialization, You need to appear entrance exam PU CET UG. After PU CET UG result declaration, You will have to participate in counselling and seat will be allotted you based on your merit rank.

Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with respective subjects from a recognized board.
- You need to appear entrance exam PU CET UG for B.Sc admission.

Application Process
- Visit the official website : www.puchd.ac.in
- For registration, Enter all personal details, valid mobile number and email ID.
- As complete registration, You will get Login ID and Password.
- Login and fill the required details in application form.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Submit application and print it.

PU CET UG 2019 Exam Pattern
- Number of papers will be depends on selected subjects by candidates.
- Each paper will carry 60 questions and 120 maximum marks.
- Paper duration will be 70 minutes for each paper.
- 2 marks will be allotted for each correct answer. Negative marking of 0.5 mark for each incorrect answer.

PU CET UG 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Online Registration : 12th March, 2019
- Last Date of Registration : 6th April, 2019
- Download Admit Card : 24th April, 2019
- PU CET UG Exam : 29th April, 2019
- PU CET UG Result Announcement : 14th May, 2019
- Publish Merit List : 26th June, 2019
- Online Choice Filling : 27th June to 1st July, 2019
- Seat Allotment : 6th July, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?