25th April 2018, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for government B.Ed colleges? Is the procedure same across all India colleges?

Please give me full details and procedure of applying for B.Ed course in government colleges. Is the procedure same across all colleges or it differs from university to university?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
  2. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  3. How may I take admission in B.Ed courses without appearing in any entrance test?
  4. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  5. List of government colleges offering Aerospace Engineering in India? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of colleges offering BEd(Kannada Methodology) in India -- [New]
  7. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  8. List of colleges offering BSc+BEd(Mathematics) in India?
  9. List of colleges offering Software Engineering and procedure to apply for a foreign student?
  10. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad?
  11. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS
  13. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Procedure to apply for Lecturer jobs in Government colleges?
  15. How to apply for government B.Ed college and counseling?
  16. Which are the nearest engineering government colleges to Kandivali? What is their fee structure? In which Government Colleges should I apply?
  17. Procedure for admission in B.E course in government colleges in India?
  18. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the colleges which has government seats? Date of counseling in government B.Ed colleges?
18th October 2021, 04:36 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for government B.Ed colleges? Is the procedure same across all India colleges?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The required eligibility is same for all the institution across the India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?