16th November 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Lecturer jobs in Government colleges?

Sir,

I am poongodi. I am doing final year B-TECH(IT) in Namakkal(dt) and after finished my course I like to join a college in government affiliated colleges. And I need the procedure to apply for govt lecturer jobs. Please reply me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Lecturer jobs in Government Polytechnic Colleges?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  4. How to get Lecturer job in Government Polytechnic colleges? -- [New]
  5. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  6. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  7. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  10. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  11. Is there any government jobs available for candidates who are above 38 years of age?
  12. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  13. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  14. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  15. State Government jobs after M.Tech?
  16. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  17. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  18. Am I eligible for Government lecturer jobs after completion of Ph.D in Microbiology?
17th November 2015, 04:14 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Lecturer jobs in Government colleges?

You can not become lecturer in government engineering college with bachelor's degree qualification. You can teach as a lecturer in private engineering college with B.Tech IT as qualification.

For become lecturer you must do master's degree and you must qualify the NET exam in order to join as lecturer in government college. There is no upper age limit for the lectureship.
17th November 2015, 07:59 PM
shushma143

To get government lecturer jobs you have to write UGC-NET exam.

The exam will be conduct twice in a year(june and december).

And one More Exam conducted by the State Government for lecture posts.

So you can write the Both exams.

you can must completed b.tech with 60%....
17th November 2015, 10:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible for the lecturer job in any of the government college after completion of mere your bachelor degree.

You must have to complete your master degree first with minimum 60% marks.

Selection procedure :

Selection is based on written test and then Interview. Candidate who have high qualifications are always preferred.

So my suggestion to you is that you should complete your master's first and after completing your master's you can easily apply for the lecturer job in any of the government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?