23rd April 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my college in 2nd year if both the colleges are affiliated to the same university?

can i change my college in 2nd YEAR? both the colleges are affiliated to same university !!!! its pBI UNI!!! if yes then tell me essential steps !!!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I shift to other college affiliated to same university in 2nd semester?
  2. What is the procedure to change the college after 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech with ECE from KUK
  3. Is it possible to join the same course in 2nd year Batch in some other college?
  4. Is it possible for me to change college in second year of BBA course?
  5. Is it possible to chance and take admission in IP or AIEEE affiliated university directly in 2nd year?
  6. Is it possible to change the college in BCA II year in Lucknow University? -- [New]
  7. Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of B.Tech IT? How it can be done?
  8. How to change the university after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student
  9. Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year?
  10. Criteria for migration to any other college of IP university in 2nd year?
  11. Can I shift from Anna University to other college during 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to change college from St. Joseph which is affiliated to Thiruvalluvar University to Saradha Gangadharan college which is affiliated to Pondicherry University?
  13. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  14. How to change college after second year in JNTUH University?
  15. What is the procedure which we need to follow for getting transfer while doing 2nd year college?
  16. Is it possible to change college after 2nd year?
  17. How can I change my college in 2nd year to RPS institute of technology?
  18. Can I change my college after completing 1st year?
10th June 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my college in 2nd year if both the colleges are affiliated to the same university?

I hv completed 2nd year B Arch in Anna Univ Cbe. can i change to the other college for 3rd year B Arch from the existing college in the same university? what is the procedure
14th July 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my college in 2nd year if both the colleges are affiliated to the same university?

My daughter is studying 2nd B.E. Now she wants to join another college in second year, which is affiliated in Anna University. Is it possible. If possible, kindly let me know the procedure.
10th February 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

how to change the course in the same college affiliated to anna university for an counselling student
26th March 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of ggs college (ip) university. and i had given the first semester. can i migrate to any another college of ip university now ?
11th August 2012, 11:07 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

hi dear...
Yes you can change the college if your colleges are in same university..

The procedure will be not easy because in some college migration is not possible...

But in some colleges this is easy..

If your migration is done then your fees also send to your college....

so give your best..
12th August 2012, 01:05 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I change my college in 2nd year if both the colleges are affiliated to the same university?

hello,

Yes you can change the college if your colleges are in same university..

The procedure will be not easy because in some college migration is not possible...

But in some colleges this is easy..

If your migration is done then your fees also send to your college....

so give your best..

26th March 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Re: Can I change my college in 2

regards
vidhi
12th August 2012, 11:44 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am the student of ggs college (ip) university. and i had given the first semester. can i migrate to any another college of ip university now ?
hello friend!!

Can Migration be done after 1st year?
YES!!
Actually one can change his/her college after completing his/her course in first year and in case as yours so it is possible to change the college belonging to same university.Hence students of B.tech as case with yours can get into second year but for this some procedure is to be followed and also some requirements are to be fulfilled.

procedure and requirements you need to fulfill for changing your college in 2'nd year

step-1
#you should clear your first year without any back or supplementary.
(this is the most important requirement to be fulfilled).This is the most important thing for you if you want to get migrated to some other college.remember that you need to lear both semesters that is 1st and 2nd and you can apply then.

step-2
#you need to apply to the college you want to change .This is only possible if there are vacant seats available in that institute.In case there are no vacant seats then if is difficult for you to get migrated and then the only chance would be approach of higher officers.

step-3
If the above two requirements are fulfilled then you are required to have NOC i.e no objection certificate from the college itself.This is not a difficult process but you can know more from the main branch at USIT ,Delhi .

step-4
If you get the NOC then you can be migrated to other college of same university.So for this you need to follow these steps and I am sure you will get migrated to college of desired location.

NOTE--
#Actually one can change his/her college in case they want to change their universities too .This is known as Inter state Migration.

#for this the same procedure is followed but here you need to get NOC from both universities.This is a difficult process,but it is possible too.

best of luck!!

Quote:
Even IF you find any problems now,you can drop a message in my visitor box.

hope this helped

with regards

roknits
12th August 2012, 02:24 PM
manjira...

yes you can change the college and migrate to another college under the same university in the 2nd year. but the change of college is not a easy procedure.

the college authority may not take the migration into notification and thus create problems. in some colleges the process of migration is easy but in some it is not so. may be some of the colleges ask you to pay the fees till that date.
you also need to pay the migration fee.

migration is not possible if you desire to change the university.

but if you want to change the subject you should do it within 6 month of the admission or before registration.

Best Of Luck!!!
12th August 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i'm a student of b.arch III semester(second year) from mdu. Now i wish to migrate to IP university. Is it possible. If its possible, pl advise me the procedure to be followed.
regards.
13th August 2012, 10:01 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Hi dear..

Yes , it is possible to migrate from one college to another under same university and it is known as inter-college migration.

But remember this process is not easy as colleges don't give NOC ie No Objection Certificate Easily.

The process is as described below:-

~> First visit the college you want to take admission in and then ask them if there is a seat available in the branch you want admission in.

~> Then go to your college and ask for NOC (Some college might ask for full fee even if you leave, then only you can get NOC )

~> If you get the NOC from your college, then again visit the college you want to take admission in and ask them for NOC. (You will get it in 2-3 hours)

~> Then take both the NOCs and submit them in the University.

If everything goes well, your college would be changed..!!!

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy11
1st April 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my college in 2nd year? But my 1 subject is back in 2nd semester.
But wanna change my college.
14th August 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

i m doing b.arch from ipu delhi i want to change college in 2yr is this pisible plzzz help
10th September 2014, 06:41 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
Iam a 1st year student of dronacharya college of engineering which is affliated to md university(rothak).
I wanted to know that can i get the migration to the main university which is mdu(rothak) in 2nd year..
18th April 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is taking her 4th semester exam next month in a college which is under Anna university. Due to some developments in the family front, we would like to take her to our home town which is under Calicut university. Is there any provision to shift her to Calicut university. She is a good student with 8.5gdp with no arrears. please guide us we are desperate in fact.
18th June 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

can i change my college and subjects in B.A 2nd year if both the colleges are affiliated to the same university?
11th July 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got only 50% marks in 1st semester .so now can I change my college if both colleges are affiliated to same university?
21st August 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my branch in 2nd year from kurukshetrauniversity?I had selected mechanical branch during admission and now I want to change it to civil branch.
4th April 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

My son is pursuing CSE from Chandigarh University. I want to chnage the college in 2nd year ( 3rd semester) either NSIT, Delhi or some other college under Chandigarh administration like UIET, Chandigarh College of engg or Punjab Engg college.
22nd April 2016, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I am student of B.Sc 1st year(2nd sem.). My college is private autonomous college. I wants to change my college to another gov. college in 2nd year (3rd sem.). Both of colleges affillated to same university.Can I do this?
22nd March 2017, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my college after 2nd year if both colleges are from same university
6th December 2017, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir now in B.Tech 3rd semester and I want to change my college in same university is it possible and my university is in West Bengal. It is maulana abul kalam azad university of technology..... please answer me
28th March 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I change the college under same university under same program in 2nd yer
18th October 2021, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I'm studying in b pharma and I completed my first year with good marks ,can I change my collage which is under another University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?