23rd November 2010, 01:29 PM
ratika

How to apply for a job in German Embassy?

I have 4 years experience in visas. I started my carrer with VFS Global and also worked with British High Commission. Can you please advise how to apply for a job in german embassy?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for jobs in German embassy? What's the procedure for the same?
  2. How to apply for a job in German Embassy?
  3. What is the procedure to get job in German Embassy?
  4. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  5. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  6. How to get job in Germany foreign embassy?
  7. How much salary is expected in German Embassy?
  8. How to get a translator job or any other job in German Embassy in Kolkata? -- [New]
  9. How to apply for a job in Indian German Embassy for customer care?
  10. How to get a job in german embassy?
  11. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  12. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing BA from BHU
  13. How to get a job in german foreign embassy in Delhi?
  14. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  15. What is the criteria to apply in Germany Embassy?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in German embassy?
  17. How to apply for job in german embassy? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
4th December 2010, 06:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for a job in German Embassy?

Each embassy will have its own rules for intake. It will be important for the candidates to know the language. You can visit the website for information or contact the authorities concerned.
4th December 2010, 02:44 PM
rahul_kumar066

You can apply for job in german embassy
You can know more about this by navigating given below site
www.imove-germany.de
20th November 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Nupur arora
I have done my graduation nd also completed 3 semester of german language.... I just want to get a good job in this field...... How can i get a job of translator??
16th December 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Plzz can u suggest that how much is the salary of German Embassy ?????
8th January 2013, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

I have more then 4 years exp in IBM. Can i get the job in German Embassy? Pls advise.....
2nd May 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b2.2 from goethe institute.. nd i m a fresher.. can i get the job in German Embessy? plss tell me
1st January 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi, My Name is Thrupathi sogala i have completed my Diploma in German Language along with my Post Graduation in M.Com Finance, now i have 5 years experience in F&A with German language expert now i am working in TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES. i am interested to do a job in Germany Embassy please let me know what to do? and how to get in German Embassy job

Thank you
Thiru
[email protected]
13th April 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear madam / sir
My name is Gobind narayan bhardwaj. I am pursuing Bachelors in german language, literature and cultural studies from Central university of Gujarat. Would you please tell me, that how can i apply for a job in the German embassy. What is the selection process? And what are the requirements to get a job for the same. My E-Mail I.D. - [email protected]
Yours sincerely
Gobind narayan bhardwaj
21st June 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
My name is Himani Batra. I have completed my graduation from Delhi university correspondence and last year result is awaited and also done German language from max Muller bhavan and my three levels are completed.Now i m interested in doing job in German embassy.Would you kindly help me and tell me how can i do the same i would be highly obliged to u. What is the selection process? and what are the requirement to get the job in German embassy and yes have also worked with homeshop 18 as a customer care executive for six months. My email id- [email protected]
Yours sincerely
Himani Batra
21st November 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir or madam,

I have done my advace diploma from st. Stephens college .now I want to apply in German embassy.so can you please tell me what is the procedure.

Monika khanna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?