6th December 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in german foreign embassy in Delhi?

How to get a job in german foreign embassy in Delhi? please can you suggest whether there are some exams which have to be given for a job as a german translator or an interpreter? if yes, please suggest which exams should be given and which books should be refered/ required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary is expected in German Embassy?
  2. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  3. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  4. How may I apply for jobs in German embassy? What's the procedure for the same?
  5. How to apply for a job in German Embassy?
  6. How can foreign students get a government job?
  7. How to get a job in german embassy?
  8. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing BA from BHU
  9. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  10. Which foreign language among German, Spanish, French and Japanese will provide better job opportunity? -- [New]
  11. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
  12. How to apply for a job in Indian German Embassy for customer care?
  13. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  14. Government job prospects with foreign language in addition to job description?
  15. How to apply for job in german embassy? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get a job in Indian Embassy? Is foreign language a must?
  17. What is the criteria to apply in Germany Embassy?
  18. How can I apply for customer care manager in German embassy? I'm currently working with general motors spark for last 5 years at same post
22nd November 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in german foreign embassy in Delhi?

how to get a job in usa embassy in delhi
8th May 2016, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in german foreign embassy in Delhi?

How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing diploma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German embassy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?