30th June 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How may I apply for jobs in German embassy? What's the procedure for the same?

i,tanu arora hav done 5 semesters in german langugae from maxmueleer bhawan .i would like to apply for job in german embassy.kindly let me know what is the procedure!
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  2. What is the procedure to get job in German Embassy?
  3. How can I apply for job at Indian embassy and German embassy? -- [New]
  4. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in German embassy?
  6. How to get job in Germany foreign embassy?
  7. How much salary is expected in German Embassy?
  8. How to apply for a job in German Embassy?
  9. What is the criteria to apply in Germany Embassy?
  10. How to apply for a job in Indian German Embassy for customer care?
  11. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  12. How to apply for job in german embassy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing BA from BHU
  14. How to get a job in german embassy?
  15. How to get a job in german foreign embassy in Delhi?
  16. How can I apply for customer care manager in German embassy? I'm currently working with general motors spark for last 5 years at same post
  17. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
  18. English honors graduate from DU can get job in an Embassy?
22nd October 2016, 10:46 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How may I apply for jobs in German embassy? What's the procedure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i,tanu arora hav done 5 semesters in german langugae from maxmueleer bhawan .i would like to apply for job in german embassy.kindly let me know what is the procedure!
please reply soon..

To get job in the German embassy you need to have complete at least c1 level in German language. When you are confident to speak in German language, then you can apply for a job. For more details visit at http://employment.usembassy.de/. German embassy seeks to contract with qualified reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing and work experience for performing a variety of commodities.

Contact for the jobs: +49-30-8305-0
2nd January 2019, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for jobs in German embassy? What's the procedure for the same?

I am yashika khanna, I am currently working at crossing republic , ghaziabad,.I am teaching here A1 and A2 level..This is an institute known as Delhi School of foreign language .
I have done my certificate course from Max Mueller Bhavan, Delhi. Its from A1 till C1 level.
I want to apply here in this embassy.
What's the procedure ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?