16th March 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing BA from BHU

I'm pursuing BA from BHU. I'm learning german here. How will I get a job in German embassy? Are there other options that I can use after doing my BA?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  2. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  3. How may I apply for jobs in German embassy? What's the procedure for the same?
  4. How to apply for a job in German Embassy?
  5. How to get a job in german embassy?
  6. How to get a job in german foreign embassy in Delhi?
  7. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  8. How much salary is expected in German Embassy?
  9. How to apply for a job in Indian German Embassy for customer care?
  10. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  11. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
  12. What is the criteria to apply in Germany Embassy?
  13. What are the job opportunities available in German country for B.Tech mechanical engineering students? What's the procedure for pursuing MS from Germany?
  14. How can I apply for customer care manager in German embassy? I'm currently working with general motors spark for last 5 years at same post
  15. Job of Car Driver in German Embassy for India? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for job in german embassy? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can foreign students get a government job?
  18. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university?
3rd January 2019, 12:07 AM
ATT.

Default Re: How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing BA from BHU

It is not mandatory that you have to learn German to get a job in the German Embassy. However, knowing German is always an added advantage. You can acquire additional qualification in German language from reputed German Training Institutes like the vwery well known Goethe Institute. It conducts examinations at various levels to check the language efficiency of the candidate. You can also go for certifications course on German Language as provided by the University of Delhi. All this will help you to acquire skills which will ultimately help you in getting your dream job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?