16th December 2012, 12:56 PM
Anshika Choudhar

What is the criteria to apply in Germany Embassy?

Actually, I want to know that what is the crieteria for applying in German Embassy and what kinds of posts are there.. I would also like to know the salary packages over there...
THANKS

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for Indian Embassy in Germany?
  2. How to apply for a job in Indian German Embassy for customer care?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to apply in Embassy?
  4. How can I apply for customer care manager in German embassy? I'm currently working with general motors spark for last 5 years at same post
  5. Requirements to get a translator job in Germany Embassy?
  6. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  7. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  9. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  10. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?
  11. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  12. How to apply for a job in German Embassy?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  14. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get a job in Indian Embassy in Germany?
  16. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  17. How may I apply for jobs in German embassy? What's the procedure for the same?
  18. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany? -- [New]
15th July 2018, 02:52 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria to apply in Germany Embassy?

If, you join German Embassy, you can crack IFS(Indian Foreign Services), conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).

Eligibility criteria of UPSC exam:-

1) Academic qualification:- Contenders must have qualified their Graduation degree in any stream from any university.

Contenders of final year are also eligible.

2) Age:- 21 years- 32 years.

3) Other backward contenders must have 3 years relaxation for OBC and 5years relaxation for SC/ST.

4) Nationality:- Contenders must be an Indian origin.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?