13th March 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army after passing 12th in arts side?

how to join indian navy to passed 12 arts side...please give me the details

5th April 2014, 02:15 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after passing 12th in arts side?

No, you cannot opt for the test with arts stream as you need physics, chemistry, biology in class 12. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
6th April 2014, 05:49 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

You are eligible to join Indian Army as you have completed 12th class in Arts stream.

For this you should crack the following selection procedure
NDA Exam
Interview
Medical Test

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. NDA Exam is giong to be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

This exam is the common written exam for the candidates to be placed in the following defence services
Army wing
Navy wing
Air Force wing

The eligibility will be

Completion of 12th class to apply for Army wing.

Completion of 12th class with Mathematics and Physics subjects to apply for Navy and Air Force wings.

Age that is required will be 16.5 years to 19 years.

Nationality should be India.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this Exam.

You did not mention your age and gender. If you possess the above mentioned criteria, you are eligible to apply for NDA Exam.

But you can apply only for Army wing as you have done your 12th class in Arts stream.

Have good preparation for this Exam and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
22nd September 2018, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

When are the NDA exams and whom should we contact. My daughter is perceiving her 2nd puc in Mount Carmel College, she will be writing her exam this year. She is taken Arts (ESPPY). Can you please inform, whom shall we contact..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?