3rd October 2011, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Jobs in Ministry of Parliament affairs? Eligibility for these Jobs?

How can we apply for the jobs in ministry of parliament affairs.what are eligibility

3rd October 2011, 01:48 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for Jobs in Ministry of Parliament affairs? Eligibility for these Jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can we apply for the jobs in ministry of parliament affairs.what are eligibility
dear friend, you want to job in ministry of parliament affairs so you can.
for the filling of vacancy of parliament affairs every year UPSE and SSC conduct a exam for candidate you are eligible and proper qualification.

ELIGIBLE FOR UPSE
through the UPSE every year january,march,june july august september and noverber 2012 organized for various post so as match you qualificatin after that apply.
for more detail just click on www.upse.gov.in
Qualification: candidate having a degree as post required with recognized university.
age: a candidate should be 21 to 30 and age relaxation also provided to
SC/ST: 5 year.
OBC: 3 YEAR

ELIGIBLE FOR SSC;
every year ssc conduct a LDC& DATA ENTRY EXAM AND COMBINED GRADUATE LEVER EXAM FOR VARIOUS GOVT. DEPTT. ministry of parliament affairs also a listed on them.
Qualificaiton : a candidate having a degree or 12th passed.
age: a candidate should be for degree lever between 21 to 30 and for 12th class passed is 18 to 28.
for more information just click on www.ssc.org
and latest update of notification you can also see every week employment news.
all the best
*sandeep soni*
3rd October 2011, 03:06 PM
K.Bala Kishore

Default Re: How to apply for Jobs in Ministry of Parliament affairs? Eligibility for these Jobs?

hi,
The ministry of Parliamentary Affairs recruit candidates for different positions like PersonalAssistant,ResearchAssistant,Accountant,Ass istant,Private secretary,Section officer,Deputy secretary,Director etc.

Therefore, the educational qualification required for each position differs according to the requirement of the ministry and candidates can check for job notifications issued by the ministry in employment newspapers and many employment web portals also issue the same notification in their websites in such a way that candidates can find their dream government job.

all the best
3rd October 2011, 09:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Jobs in Ministry of Parliament affairs? Eligibility for these Jobs?

There are various types and categories of jobs in the Ministry of parliamentary affairs. Options like stenographer, hindi translator, Upper division clerk etc are there. So, for every job the eligibility criteria are different. One has to check the newspapers for the employment news regularly. They need to keep one updated as to what are the latest job openings in this government service.
31st October 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i am dharmender sharma from delhi .I am persuing B.B.A from H.R. can i apply for the job in parliyament .. i did my schooling from c.b.s.e ..
15th January 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

hi , can i see the off line form of apply in ministri of parliament affairs
9th December 2013, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,

my name is Ratan Kumari from Uttar Pradesh. i have completed graduation. I want to job in parliyament.
17th January 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

hiii i am shraddha jain,i have completed b.b.a from shobhit university so can i apply for job in ministery of eternal affairs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?