3rd August 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to apply for jobs in Ministry of Commerce?

What is criteria to apply for jobs in ministry of commerce .,having qualification MBA in International Business. what is salary structure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get Job in Kerala Government sector after completion of MBA in Hospital Management?
  2. Details, procedure and qualification required to join Ministry of Women & Child Development? How to apply for it?
  3. How to apply for Jobs in Ministry of Parliament affairs? Eligibility for these Jobs?
  4. What are the jobs for which I can apply after completing B.Tech IT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. How to get a job in ministry and other sectors of IT?
  6. List of ministers of central government of India?
  7. Which are the best jobs in commerce sector for B.Com students?
  8. Can I get job in Private companies and Government Companies having secured 58% in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Who is the current union minister of India?
  10. How to join B.Com(General)?
  11. What are the jobs available for a student studying commerce?
  12. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  13. Am I eligible for jobs in Army after passing with B.E with 60%?
  14. What all government jobs are available for 30 years old commerce graduation under central and state?
  15. What shall I do after completion of B.Com course to have a bright career?
  16. How to apply for jobs in Indian Navy after completing 12th from commerce faculty? For which posts should I prepare?
  17. Which exam is there to get a government job in ministry of textile? How to apply for it?
  18. Eligibility criteria of UPSC exams in the field of Telecom Ministry? I have done BCA+MCA (final sem) -- [Most Discussed]
19th December 2014, 11:36 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Criteria to apply for jobs in Ministry of Commerce?

Ministry of Commerce and Industry, recruits Assistant development commissioner and appraiser, preventive officer and steno grade III and section officer on deputation basis for a period of three years.

Eligibility:

Educational Criteria:
-> The applicant should be an officer of Central Government holding analogous post on regular basis in parent cadre or someone with 3 years' service in the grade rendered after appointment on regular basis.

-> Must possess 2 years experience in the field of industrial development or foreign trade or in excise or customs procedural works.

Age limit:
The age of the candidate should not be more than 56 years as on the last date for receipt of applications.

Selection procedure:
The candidates will be recruited for the post on transfer on deputation basis initially for a period of 3 years.

Official Website - commerce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?