19th July 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Chemical engineer with 2 backlogs is eligible for job?

Whether a btech chemical engineer with two backlogs eligible for applying job

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in railways? I am a chemical engineer
  2. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for job in public sector companies? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I have 64% in B.Tech and had many backlogs
  4. Is there any job for chemical engineer in ISRO?
  5. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  6. Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  8. List of Job options available for a chemical engineer?
  9. Bachelor Engineering in Robotics & Automation is good for future?
  10. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer?
  11. After doing BSc computer how to become a software engineer?
  12. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  13. Good private sector jobs for Chemical engineer? -- [New]
  14. What is the job scope for chemical engineer?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  16. I failed in 4 subjects but passed later with good aggregate, can I get a seat in M.Tech. in a good college?
  17. Am I eligible for any job after passing 3 years in chemical engineering
  18. Job available after completing B.Tech Mechanical with 55% and 5 backlogs?
28th July 2014, 03:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chemical engineer with 2 backlogs is eligible for job?

Yes, you can apply for jobs but only for the jobs which have the eligibility of 10+2. If you had done diploma then for diploma jobs only. You cannot apply for the jobs based on the qualification of B.Tech chemical engineering since you have 2 backlogs. You can apply for those jobs only when you clear those backlogs. So it would be better if you clear the backlogs as soon as possible and then go for jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?