14th January 2018, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for LLB after B.Com? Is it online or offline for all colleges?

How to apply for LLB after B.Com? Do I have to apply directly to college website or in hand by visiting colleges? What is the last date of submitting application forms? Also, let me know if colleges takes entrance exam or not?

27th January 2018, 02:24 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for LLB after B.Com? Is it online or offline for all colleges?

The admission procedure varies with universities and colleges. In most of them the application form is made available online while in some the form is available in offline mode.

But, all other procedure that is final admission is conducted in the offline mode other than payment of the fee.

So, kindly visit the website of the college in which you want to get admission. Candidates with a bachelor degree are eligible to get admission in LLB course. The admission is conducted after qualifying in entrance test or on the merit basis.
30th January 2018, 12:14 PM
Vikasjhacds

Default Re: How to apply for LLB after B.Com? Is it online or offline for all colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to apply for LLB after B.Com? Do I have to apply directly to college website or in hand by visiting colleges? What is the last date of submitting application forms? Also, let me know if colleges takes entrance exam or not?
For applying for LLB you have to qualify CLAT exam.

CLAT exàm is conducted by National Law University Jodhpur you once in a year.

After qualifying Common Law Admission Test you can apply for India's top law universities.

Clat exam is conducted in month of may.

Eligibility for CLAT exam:-
Pass 12th with minimal 50% marks.
Age limit is 17 year to 21year.
Candidate must be citizen of India.

Some of the top universities under CLAT exam:-
National law University, jhodpur
National law University, Delhi
National law University, Bangalore
Chanakya law University, patna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?