17th September 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue LLB after M.Com correspondence

I completed my B.Com at Bangalore university. Now I'm doing M.Com 2nd year in correspondence (Shimoga university) and I have planning to do LLB. Please can you guide me.

17th September 2017, 06:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue LLB after M.Com correspondence

The duration of LLB, after graduation or post graduation is of 3 years. You have completed B.Com and presently pursuing M.Com through distance mode, so you are eligible to pursue LLB course. There is no age limit for LLB and hence, it can be studied at any stage of your life.

Just you have to appear for CLAT entrance examination and there are other law entrance examinations too for which you can appear. After clearing the examination you can get a seat in a law college to pursue LLB.
18th September 2017, 12:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue LLB after M.Com correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my B.Com at Bangalore university. Now I'm doing M.Com 2nd year in correspondence (Shimoga university) and I have planning to do LLB. Please can you guide me.

Candidates after completion of M.Com from correspondence mode, are eligible to apply for the admission to LLB course in various universities. Eligibility to study a three LLB is a pass in graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized university. The minimum eligibility differs from one law college to another. Admission is done on the basis of an entrance examination conducted by the college/university or common entrance test. Candidates with M.Com qualification through correspondence mode are eligible to do LLB. Candidates can apply for the admission online or offline as per the requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?