30th November 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Complete procedure to apply for LLB after finishing BA in English? Duration of the LLB course?

I am studying BA English literature and I want to study law but I do not know how to go about it, so please tell me what are ways and also I need to know that LLB is for 2 years or 3 years after the degree graduation?

30th November 2015, 11:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete procedure to apply for LLB after finishing BA in English? Duration of the LLB course?

LL.B stands for Bachelor in Law and it is a three year course. To get the admission in the course the required eligibility is:-
* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.

There are various university which conduct the entrance examination for the admission. So you have to qualify in the examination to get the admission.

So, if you want to become the lawyer you have to pursue the three year LL.B course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?