11th May 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for LLM for a practicing advocate? How to get the forms?

Dear sir,
kindly give me the information regarding the llm. I want to do llm through correspondance because i'm practising as an advocate in h.p. Bar. So kindly give me the information tnat when & how can i get the prospectus...?

Thanking you.

8th June 2011, 09:51 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: How to apply for LLM for a practicing advocate? How to get the forms?

LLM course (regular or distance) offered by a UGC-recognised university and approved by the Bar Council of India, it is fully valid.
Many universities, including Delhi University, also offer part-time LLM courses which can be pursued in the evenings if you are already working.So you need to find out about such institutes in your local city.
•Kurukshetra University, Department of Distance Education, Kurukshetra-132119; LL.M (2 yrs); eligibility: LLB (50 pc) http://kuk.ernet.in.
•Bundelkhand University, Campus of Open Learning, Jhansi-284128. LLM (2-yrs).
•Institute of Advanced Studies in Education, Directorate of Distance Education, Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Sardarshahr-331401 (Raj); LLM (2-yrs).
•National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore (www.nls.ac.in). Master of Business Laws (2-yr) PG Diploma.
•Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar-522510; LLM (2-yrs).
•Annamalai University, Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalainagar-608002. Course: Master of Law (ML). Duration: 2 yrs (www.annamalai.ac.in).
•National Law University, NH-65, Nagaur Rd, Mandore, Jodhpur-342001 (PG programme in trade laws and WTO/ criminal law, criminology and forensic science) (www.nlujodhpur.ac.in).
please contact these institutes for prospectus.
11th June 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for LLM for a practicing advocate? How to get the forms?

I am in class 9. I want to become an advocate. To which subject should I give more attention
24th October 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

I am advocate at Bongaigagaon court Now I would like take admission in LL.M course at Annmalai University under distance education so what procedure should be follow by me ?
13th September 2013, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Is there any prohibition that a practising advocate is not eligible to do LLM. And if he has to do LLM he has to leave his practice?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?