17th December 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for M.Tech course after completion of MCA?

I complete my mca then how can i apply for mtech
reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of pursuing M.Tech after MCA? Job in different sectors for MCA graduate?
  2. Can I apply for Ph.D after completion of MCA?
  3. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA? -- [New]
  4. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  5. Procedure to apply for M.Tech after completing MCA? List of colleges available in Tamilnadu?
  6. Can i apply for MCA after completion of BA graduation? I did O level from DOEACC Society
  7. Jobs after completing B.Tech in 5 years due to pending backlogs -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  9. Marks required to do M.Tech after MCA? Eligibility?
  10. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech through correspondence course?
  11. Which is better between Ph.D and M.Tech after completing MCA, M.Phil
  12. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  13. Can I apply for MCA course after completion of Graduation in BA?
  14. Which is better to study among B.Sc and BCA in respect to job and salaries? Possibility to study MCA after completion of B.Sc?
  15. Can I work in Air force technical department after completion of MCA?
  16. How much salary will I get after completing BSc+MCA+M.Tech?
  17. Where in Mumbai can I do M.E/M.Tech distance learning course in Computer Engineering?
  18. Can the candidates be eligible to join M.Tech course in NITs after completion of MCA course and with a valid GATE score?
18th December 2011, 01:18 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for M.Tech course after completion of MCA?

MCA and M.Tech are Post Graduation courses of technical stream. I suggest you to look for good job opportunities on the basis of MCA qualification rather than opting for M.Tech course.

You can try for job opportunities in various IT companies like
-TCS
-Infosys
-Wipro
-Mahindra Satyam
-Genpact
-Cognizant
-Oracle etc.

In order to be eligible for various job profiles in these companies, the minimum academic qualification that a candidate need to possess is of Career 60 criteria in the sense the candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% of marks through out the career in all the academic levels.

The selection procedure will be by
-Written test
-Technical test
-HR round.

The tehcnical round will be of face to face Interview or written mode depending upon the company. Some companies may also conduct 2 tehcnical interviews.

If you fulfill this criteria, I suggest you to look for job opportunites rather than joining M.Tech course.

As a part of your eligibility to M.Tech course, you are eligible to pursue MCA course. For this, you have to go through GATE Exam (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) which is being conducted by Indian Institute of Science and 7 IIMs jointly.

There is no age criteria in order to be eligible for this exam. GATE score card is valid for a period of 2 years.

The upcoming GATE Exam is going to be conducted on 29-01-2012 for online mode and on 12-02-2012 for offline mode.

For more information on this exam, you can visit
http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2012/index.php
18th December 2011, 01:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I complete my mca then how can i apply for mtech
reply me soon.
Yes MCA candiadte are eligible for M-TECH course but you must have score in GATE exam.The details of GATE exam is given below.

If you want to go for GATE exam then you must have fulfill the below given criteria.

(a) Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology or its equivalent.

(b) Bachelor’s degree holders in Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Electronics/ followed by qualifications obtained through an examination conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE.

(c) Bachelor’s degree holders in Architecture/Design (for M Des program only)

(d) Master’s degree holders in Physics with Electronics/Instrumentation (for M Tech programs).

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply here maximum time.

There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.

GATE score is valid for TWO years.

NOTE:-

3rd year student are NOT eligible for This year GATE exam.

Only final year and pass out batch are eligible for 2012 GATE exam.
27th March 2012, 02:36 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
You are persued MCA then after you want to do M.Tech, yes you are eligible to apply M.Tech for this you have to apply an entrance examination i.e GATE.

Eligibility criteria for GATE:

Bachelor's degree from any recognised university.

Final year candidates are also eligible to appear.

You must be a citizen of india.

There is no maximum age criteria but the minimum age criteria is 18years.

The GATE marks is valid for 2years.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?