7th July 2011, 11:53 AM
Vikramjeet83

Can I use my B.Tech degree which I got from LPU India in US or Canada to apply for a job there?

i hAVE JUST GOT MY B.TECH(HONS)+MBA DEGREE IN MECHENICAL BRANCH FROM LOVELY PROFESIONAL UIVERSITY AND I DID'NT GOT CAMPUS PLACEMENT.NOW CAN I TAKE THAT DEGREE TO US OR CANADA TO APPLY FOR JOBS THERE?CAN I GET ANY JOB THEIR WITH THIS DEGREE?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for a job in USA or in Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in Hotel management
  2. Is the Canada B.Pharm degree valid in India? Do I have to give any exam after coming back? How much salary can I expect after PG if I want a job in India?
  3. Is the PG Pharmacy degree from Canada valid in India? How much salary can i get?
  4. How can i apply for Student Visa for Canada after 12th?
  5. What can the future prospects be after getting a BTech Biotech degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do PH.D from Lovely Professional University? I have passed MCA with 72% marks
  7. Job opportunities in Canada for B.Com female graduate who has 2.5 years of experience in Amazon India?
  8. What is the procedure to follow to apply for job in USA or Canada after completion of GNM in India?
  9. Is it mandatory to clear TOEFL exam to do higher study in Canada?
  10. Will the PG degree in Pharmacy of Canada be valid in India? How much can one get in India after coming back from Canada?
  11. How to apply for BBA 2016 in LPU? How is the placement in LPU for BBA? -- [New]
  12. Is B.Tech degree of LPU valid for getting jobs in J&K state?
  13. What is the probability to get a job after doing MSc in America or Canada for computer science
  14. How can I apply job in USA or Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in hotel management
  15. How may I apply for jobs in USA and Canada in hotel and tourism sector?
  16. Is LPU not good for studies after BCA? How is LPU as compared to Amity Jaipur?
  17. Is B.Tech degree from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, approved by AICTE,UGC and other authorizations required for technical education in india?
  18. Eligibility to apply for MS in Zoology at Canada? Is it necessary to clear TOEFL examination for the same?
6th November 2011, 12:49 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I use my B.Tech degree which I got from LPU India in US or Canada to apply for a job there?

dear friend,

yes , if your degree is AICTE affiliated then you will surely get the jobs in outside of india .
i don't think that any prob is there so go for it.
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?