21st August 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil engineering?

How to apply for MS after B.Tech civil engineering?..please tell me how to do it

Related Questions:
  1. Date of upcoming IBPS Exam for the year 2012?
  2. Can I study B.Tech in Environmental Engineering if completed undergraduate in Civil Engineering?
  3. What should I do after scoring 70% aggregate in Civil engineering
  4. How to get admission in regular BE/BTech in Civil Engg. at GTU?
  5. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  6. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program? -- [New]
  7. Am i eligible to appear in IES exam in final year of B.E Mechanical?
  8. How to do a career in civil engineering?
  9. What is the correct way to pursue M.S in Civil Engineering from Germany? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering Final year student
  10. How to apply for Civil Engineering job in Dubai?
  11. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  12. How should I aim to become a talented Civil Engineering after completing Civil Engineering? Which courses do I need to take up after Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  15. What is the qualification needed to become CBI officer after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  16. How to take admission in B.E/B.Tech course in Civil Engineering at GTU? I have completed Section A exam
  17. How may I do MS in Germany after completing B.Tech in civil engineering?
  18. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
20th April 2013, 08:26 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil engineering?

hi,

To apply MS course, you have to go GRE exam.

GRE exam stands for graduate record exam.

You must be passed a bachelor degree from a recognized university.

There is no age limit.

Gre score is valid for 3 years.

TOEFL exam stands for test of English foreign Language,

This test is conducted to test your English.

Good luck................
2nd May 2015, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil engineering?

I have completed b.tech civil I want do environmental engineering in abroad which country is best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?