12th April 2016, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I contact directly to university for admission in M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad? Procedure to apply and fee expenses?

Hello Everyone,
Kindly tell me how to apply for M.Sc(Biotechnology) course in Abroad after B.Sc in same stream? And what is the fee expenses for study in Abroad? It has more value to study in Abroad? Can I contact directly with the University for admission? Please reply immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering BS(Architecture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. Australian colleges contact 99 marks scorer of TOEFL or candidate needs to contact himself? Total expenses in INR to study in Australia?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for M.Sc Biotech in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotech?
  4. Reputed colleges which offer MBA in India for B.Com graduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  5. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS in KIIT University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Master of Social Work in Lucknow University?
  7. Admission procedure and fee expenses of studying M.Phil(Physics) in Mangalore University?
  8. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  9. Admission procedure and subjects enlisted to study LLM in GLC, Mumbai? Total fee expenses and seat availability?
  10. Reputed colleges with low fee expenses to study B.Tech in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 92% in 12th?
  11. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  12. Should I have to pursue M.Phil for further studies of PhD being a Law postgraduate? Procedure to apply and fee expenses of PhD?
  13. Total fee expenses to study MBA in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure and fee expenses of PhD in History course in Central University of Karnataka?
  15. Best colleges offering M.Sc(CS) in Karnataka? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  16. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  17. Does Shobhit University offer M.Com course? Eligibility to get admission and fee expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study distance Diploma in Chemical engineering at KSOU?
16th April 2016, 02:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I contact directly to university for admission in M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad? Procedure to apply and fee expenses?

Procedure to apply for post graduation course in abroad -

- Appear in the entrance exams - GRE and IELTS/TOEFL since most of the universities take admission on the basis of these scores.
- Aim to score high marks , the higher marks you score the better institute you can opt.
- Apply online in the foreign universities as per your entrance exams scores. Make sure yo upload good resume and statement of purpose.
- There may be interview conducted which is usually telephonic.
- Once you clear all rounds, the final short listing will be done. If you are shortlisted, confirm your admission and apply for visa.

The total expense cannot be stated exactly as it depends on the institute in which youare seeking admission and the location of your stay. Usually the expense will be around 8-15 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?