2nd June 2012, 07:40 PM
latha singh

How to apply for NET exam after studying MSc 1st year Microbiology

iam studying msc 1st year microbiology and i would like to attend net exam so pls if u could guide us how to apply and send us sample question papers for mail it would b very helpful to us

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  2. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am i eligible to appear for NET exam? I am studying 1st year MSc general chemistry
  4. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
  5. Can I apply for NET exam while studying MSc final year software engineering
  6. What are the job offered to be after completing MSc in microbiology?
  7. Is there any entrance exam to get admission for MSc Microbiology in Bangalore University?
  8. How to do Microbiology after studying BSc in Microbiology?
  9. Is there any specialization in commerce in NET for MBA? I am studying in 1st year M.Com
  10. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  12. How to become a pathologist if I am studying 1st year BSc in Microbiology
  13. How to become a Pathologist? I am studying 1st year BSc in Microbiology -- [New]
  14. Can I get medical microbiology in MSc after studying BSc?
  15. How to apply for NET for lectureship? I have completed EIILM distance with MSc Microbiology(59%)
  16. Entrance examinations for MSc Medical Microbiology? How can I apply for entrance examination?
  17. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  18. What to do after M.Sc. Medical Microbiology?
5th June 2012, 07:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for NET exam after studying MSc 1st year Microbiology

Quote:
Originally Posted by latha singh View Post
iam studying msc 1st year microbiology and i would like to attend net exam so pls if u could guide us how to apply and send us sample question papers for mail it would b very helpful to us
As you have mentioned that you are studying in the Ist year of your masters degree program in Microbiology, I must tell you that in order to be considered eligible for the National Eligibility Test for Lectureship conducted by University Grant Commission, you will have to complete your M.Sc program. Until and unless you complete your M.Sc program, you will not be considered eligible for the test. As per the guidelines of University Grant Commission, candidates belonging to general and OBC category needs to score a minimum of 55% marks and candidates belonging to SC/ST category needs to score atleast 50% marks in the masters degree examination to be eligible to take the National Eligibility Test for Lectureship.

After completion of your M.Sc program in Microbiology and qualifying the examination with aforementioned percentage of marks or more, you will be able to take the test in Life Sciences and in order to view the sample paper for the same, Click Here.
3rd February 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for NET exam after studying MSc 1st year Microbiology

Sir,i.have.cleared.m.a.first.year.exm.nd.i.am.doin g.final.year.nw.but.my.percentage.during.the.first .year.is.only.53%.can.i.appear.ugc.net.this.year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?