6th February 2013, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for NTPC entrance exam? Which are the colleges providing in India?

tell me about how to apply for ntpc entrance exam and tell me about the colleges providing in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for summer tranning in NTPC?
  2. Procedure for summer tranning in NTPC?
  3. Form dates for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc (Biotechnology) and M.Sc (Chemistry)? Syllabus? Government colleges for M.Sc (Microbiology) in India?
  4. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  5. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  6. Is there any entrance test for doing MS in computer science in India after B.E Computer Science? Which are the best colleges in India providing MS for Engineers?
  7. How should I do training in NTPC Bihar or NTPC Singrauli? How can I apply for it and where can I apply?
  8. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  9. Colleges providing p.g entrances in ayurveda?
  10. List of top colleges offering MSc in electronics in India? What is the entrance exam date?
  11. How to apply for NTPC after B.Tech Agricultural engineering?
  12. Previous years NTPC papers and Books?
  13. Scope of MA Psychology in India? Best colleges in India providing the course?
  14. Colleges and institutions providing distance education in Actuaries Science in India? Institutes providing postal coaching for the Actuarial Science exam?
  15. Information Technology Engineer can apply for job in NTPC?
  16. How can I apply for job in NTPC being a B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student? When the application form will be release? -- [New]
  17. Should I do 12th or Diploma for admission in NIFT? Which one has more value?
  18. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program? -- [Most Discussed]
6th February 2013, 01:58 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for NTPC entrance exam? Which are the colleges providing in India?

HELLO,

Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification: Full time Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE in respective disciplines with not less than 65% marks.

* Final year/semester students are also eligible however they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.

Essential Requirement: Candidates who wish to apply for Engineering Executive Trainees position in NTPC will be required to take the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - 2013 (GATE - 2013).

Age Limit (As on 31st March, 2013): Maximum 27 Years
* Age relaxation will be extended as per Govt. rules.

Selection Process: Candidates will be short listed on the basis of GATE-2013 score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI).

GOOD LUCK ....
7th February 2013, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for NTPC entrance exam? Which are the colleges providing in India?

what is the average salary package of employees with MSc degree in NTPC, ONGC, BHEL etc?
31st March 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

which type of question come in enteramce exam
21st June 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

my gate exam marks are 13 and i am in general catagory so can i eligible for ntpc?>
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?