3rd April 2016, 08:44 AM
Ruchiranjan316

How to apply for NTPC and other government job after completion of M.Tech graduation?

Sir/Mam,

My age is 30 and I am mtech graduate so where can I apply like ntpc and other government job. Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? What is the step by step process which we need to follow for this? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  2. What type of Government job I can apply for after completion of B.E CSE graduation?
  3. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  4. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  5. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation and B.Ed in Mumbai?
  7. What are the possibilities to get a government job after completion of graduation in Psychology?
  8. How to get a lecturer job in private and government colleges?
  9. Which government job I can apply for after completion of graduation B.Com in correspondence mode?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  14. What should I do to get a government job in Sangli district after completion of graduation in Physics?
  15. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  16. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  17. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?
  18. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
30th November 2016, 11:58 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for NTPC and other government job after completion of M.Tech graduation?

You can apply for the post of Engineer in NTPC after completion of M.Tech.

The candidate who wishes to join NTPC as an Engineer will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). On the basis of GATE marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

NTPC stands for National Thermal Power Corporation .

Eligibility criteria to apply for the post of Engineer in NTPC are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology/ AMIE with not less than 65% marks .

-The candidate age should be more than 27 years at time of application .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?