24th October 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a government job in Sangli district after completion of graduation in Physics?

Sir/Mam,

How can I apply for any government job in sangli district.l completed my graduation in physics.? What are the possible jobs I can apply for? Can someone please let me know the answer on the same soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
  2. Which is a best choice for me between M.Sc in Physics and Government Job after completion of Graduation in Physics?
  3. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
  4. Which college to opt for in Sangli district for doing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of M.Sc Physics course? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  7. Best private colleges in Satara, Sangli and Kolhapur district? I am from diploma in Automobile Engineering
  8. Can I do post graduation course in Astro Physics after completion of graduation in physics? What is the future scope of Astro physics?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completion of Astro Physics post graduation course? Which college to apply for?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation with B.Sc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the government job facilities after completion of graduation in B.A.M.S?
  12. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  13. What should I do next to get a Government teachers job after completion of graduation with 71%?
  14. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  15. How do my friend get a state government job after completion of B.Com graduation?
  16. How to get a government job after completing DECE in Kanyakumari District?
  17. Am I eligible to get government job if I have scored 75% in Commerce post graduation and visually challenged?
  18. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
12th July 2017, 10:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a government job in Sangli district after completion of graduation in Physics?

It would be difficult to get government job in a particular district because job postings are decided by the government organization. Hence, all you can do is, perform well in the exam and get selected first.

There are various central and state government job exams like SSC CGL, UPSC civil services, Railway graduate level, CDS exam, AFCAT, FCI, IB ACIO, etc. There are many options available. Just be prepared for written exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?