24th February 2016, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Which government job I can apply for after completion of graduation B.Com in correspondence mode?

Which govt. job examination i can apply after graduation b.com correspondence, i am general category, my age is 28 year, nationality India, what is the fees of exams.? Can someone please guide me on the same? Awaiting for the reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  3. Government Job Opportunities for me after completion of MBA from Correspondence? How to apply for these Jobs?
  4. How to do B.Ed simultaneously while doing B.A English? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What extra course to take while doing graduation through correspondence mode?
  6. Which university I can apply for B.Ed course to do in correspondence mode after completion of B.Com course with 35% marks?
  7. Am I eligible for Government job if I have completed B.Com in distance mode?
  8. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  9. Eligibility to do B.Ed in Kerala after 43% in graduation and 50% in post graduation?
  10. List of best colleges to apply for B.Ed in correspondence mode?
  11. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation via correspondence after a long gap?
  12. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  13. Can I do graduation in correspondence mode? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  14. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D after completion of under graduation through correspondence in Madras university?
  16. What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?
  17. B.ed eligibility after getting less than 50% in post graduation?
  18. Am I eligible to do regular B.Ed course after completion of B.Com through correspondence mode?
24th February 2016, 05:26 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which government job I can apply for after completion of graduation B.Com in correspondence mode?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government jobs examination after pursuing graduation degree from recognised open university.

The eligibility to appear for government jobs examination is candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university. The age limit to appear for examination vary for different examination.

But, you are eligible to appear for CTET, Civil Services, Railway, Banking and other entrance examination. You need to qualify in entrance examination for final selection for job.
25th February 2016, 12:07 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job I can apply for after completion of graduation B.Com in correspondence mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which govt. job examination i can apply after graduation b.com correspondence, i am general category, my age is 28 year, nationality India, what is the fees of exams.? Can someone please guide me on the same? Awaiting for the reply.
The aspirant can apply for the post of Clerks and Probationary Officer in nationalized banks. The examinations and recruitment are done by IBPS. The eligibility for the posts is graduation degree from a recognized university. The website link is http://www.ibps.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?