9th August 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for OTA Exam? Required Qualification for this Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?

how can i apply for the ota exam and tell me the total syllabus and qualification of this exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for OTA Exam? Required Qualification for this Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?
  2. Can I apply for law after passing B.Com with 42% 18 years back? Eligibility criteria and qualification required?
  3. Required Qualification to apply for Food Inspector? How to apply for this? What syllabus to prepare for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Required Qualification for Drug Inspector Exam of MPSC? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam? Date of this Exam? Do I need to have Industrial Experience for this?
  5. Syllabus for AAI exam? How to prepare for it? Books to be referred? Qualifications required to write the exam?
  6. Syllabus and Required Qualification for TNPSC Group 1 Exam? How to prepare for the Exam?
  7. What is the qualification required to join NET exam? How to prepare for that exam?
  8. Procedure to be followed for IAS exam? What is the qualification required?
  9. Procedure and qualification required for CDPO exam? What is the syllabus and exam pattern of CDPO exam?
  10. Required qualification and syllabus to appear for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  11. Syllabus for JMET Exam? How to prepare for this Exam and how to apply for this Exam?
  12. Minimum Qualification and Age criteria to appear for NDA Exam? How to apply for this Exam?
  13. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Mathematics in JNU? Syllabus for the Entrance Exam and the required qualification to get admission for this course?
  14. What is the syllabus for FCI Exam? Required Marks to score to get qualified in this Exam?
  15. How to apply for MPSC Exam after completion of B.Pharmacy course? Syllabus and how to prepare for the Exam?
  16. Can girls apply for ticket collector exam? What is the qualification required to attend the exam?
  17. What is the NET eligibility for MBA?
  18. How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission exam? -- [New]
22nd August 2012, 09:45 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How to apply for OTA Exam? Required Qualification for this Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i apply for the ota exam and tell me the total syllabus and qualification of this exam.
Hey Friend,

OTA - Officer Training Academy

How to apply for OTA Exam?

To apply for the OTA Exam you need to write the entrance exam and the entrance exam which you need to write is the CDS Exam

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service

This exam is being conducted by UPSC is conducted fro candidates to join in defence forces of India such as:

> Indian Military Academy

> Indian Navy

> Indian Air Force

> Officer Training Academy

Required Qualification for this Exam?

The qualification which you need to possess in order to apply for the exam is that the candidate must possess the following:
  • Nationality
  • Martial Status
  • Age Limit
  • Education Qualification
  • Physical Standard

~ The candidate should be a citizen of India

~ The Martial Status needed for the exam is that the candidate must be a unmarried male candidate

~ The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years

~ Education qualification needed for joining in OTA is that the candidate must have completed a degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage

~ You need to be physically fit while appearing for the CDS Exam

What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?

For more information regarding the CDS Exam check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
27th October 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for OTA Exam? Required Qualification for this Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?

i want to know about the jobs for girls in army.i am a ncc 'c' certificate holder.what will be the benefit of this certificate in army for girls.
24th November 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for OTA Exam? Required Qualification for this Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?

sir,
my name is anju and i am doing my engineering .now i am 18 years old and this is my first year in the college. As usual this is a four year course.Can i apply for OTA?
20th July 2013, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

iam doing bsc (non medical)can i apply for ota?
21st September 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Ota stands for what sir????
4th October 2013, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

My name is aradhna I have complited my graduation by b.sc.biotech.can I apply for .OTA?
25th October 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

can a girl also apply for OTA
27th October 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

what is exactly this OTA exam
12th January 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am in b.com final.Is there any other qualification repuired for Ota exam.
26th January 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, I am appearing my H.S(10 2) examination in science(mathematic, physics). Can i sit in OTA examination?
30th January 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir im finiihed MBA.can I write ota exam
27th March 2014, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

i am in final year this time, so am i eligible for attempting ota exam and i borned in 29/11/1995
9th October 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate student and have completed my architecture course...what exam do i have to appear in to get in indian army??
please tell me about things i need to take care for those examinations
12th June 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir....My name is Shivani....I m doing Bsc nursing....Nd m in 2nd yr.....can i apply for OTA..and plz give me some information about OTA....
22nd November 2015, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

Why cant students from some other field (for eg. Mass media) appear for the cdse examinations? Why B.sc compulsory ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?