14th December 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in 12th Physics to study Honours in Presidency College?

Hello Everyone,
To apply application form of Physics Honours in Presidency College, what number of Physics marks requires in 12th Board exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE Board exam to study Physiology Honours in Presidency College?
  2. Minimum required marks to do honours at Presidency and Jadavpur College in Physics and Statistics?
  3. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  4. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency College? When the application form will be released?
  5. Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college
  6. Marks required for admission in English honours at Presidency University?
  7. Possibility to get admission in Presidency college to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 82 marks in English and secured 66.6% in 12th?
  8. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  9. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  10. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
  11. Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?
  12. Admission procedure, eligibility and availability of forms for B.Sc Physics honours in Presidency College?
  13. MArks required to do Economics honours at Presidency college Kolkata?
  14. Cutoff marks for admission in presidency college for economics honors(BSc)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Computer Science) in Presidency College?
  16. Best colleges in abroad to study Physics Honours after scoring 89% in 12th?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency University?
16th December 2015, 06:14 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 12th Physics to study Honours in Presidency College?

To apply for the course of Physics Hons in Presidency College you need 75% in the aggregate in Class 12 to be eligible to apply for the course of Physics Hons.
You also need 80% marks in the Physics Paper of Class 12.
Once you fulfill these criteria you will be eligible to apply for the course of Physics Hons.
You also need to appear for a written examination and after that only will you be able to get admission to the course of Physics Hons from Presidency College.
17th December 2015, 07:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 12th Physics to study Honours in Presidency College?

You should have scored a minimum of 85% in your boards so as to atleast be eligible for admission in Presidency college. However, you should try to score as much more as possible as 85% will not guarantee you admission in that college due to the high level of competition increasing every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?