29th July 2012, 10:44 PM
Kuldeep8750

How to apply for Railway Special Service after studying in class 12th?

Hello I am Studying in Class XII And Want To Apply Form For Railway Special Service So When I Can Apply the Form And When Is it Available.

2nd December 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Railway Special Service after studying in class 12th?

Hello i m persuning b.e in computer science nd want to fill form for railway exam could i m applicable 4 this exam?nd wht required for railway exam?
9th May 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Railway Special Service after studying in class 12th?

i am finishing 12th standard.i want to study railway courses.please tell for my cut off is 175
15th May 2013, 08:06 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello i m persuning b.e in computer science nd want to fill form for railway exam could i m applicable 4 this exam?nd wht required for railway exam?
Dear Aspirant,

Yes you can write the exam but as you are pursuing the BE it may be a problem.

You didnot specify which year you are studying in at present.Based on that we can tell you the guidance on how to attend this exam.

If in case you are in the fourth year then you can write the exam without any problem.

Note: You should have all the required certificates while attending the interview at the railway board.

So if you apply for it you can write it.Since the evaluation process of railway exam takes time.So by the time the results appear.You can complete the BE and get the provisional certificate(PC).

PC is enough for submitting at the interview,if you are selected in the initial exam of railway.

Note:Certificates are only asked when you're passed in the initial tests.

So see that you will be having certificates.Or if you just want to get the exam experience you can write the exam without any problem.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
11th November 2013, 10:24 AM

Hello Sir, I am Studying in Class XII with science group And Want To Apply Form For Railway Special Service So When I Can Apply the Form And When Is it Available. I want to do Mechanical Engineering [/QUOTE]
please intimate me through my mail-id [email protected].
5th December 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I hav compltd my BE( electrical 2012 pass out )
Hw can I apply for railway xams. Is ther any level or requirmnt for the railway job. Hw can I prepar myself for the xams. Pls giv some suggestion.
16th December 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to apply for Railway Special Service after studying in class 12th?

1 appeared in 12th class exams and i want to do BE electronic engenering i want to know the date of submission of admission forms and were are they available
31st August 2014, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Heloo sir I am doing my computer science engineering 3rd year. How can I apply for railway exam? And am I eligible to attend railway exam??? How to apply for it?? Please give me guidance!! Intimate to my I'd [email protected]
11th April 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12th standard commerce how i apply for a job in Indian railway
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?