15th November 2011, 09:28 AM
devpandey007

Which College am I eligible for MCA course in UP and NCR having completed BCA and being a candidate of Non Mathematics at 10+2?

dear sir i am just completed my BCA .i am non mathmaitics stu. at 10+2.in which collge i am eligible for MCA in up and NCR ........plz send me name of collges

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  3. Am I eligible to join MCA course being a candidate pursuing BCA course and din not have Mathematics in 10+2?
  4. Eligibility for BCA and MCA without having maths as subject in 12th level? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to study M.A./M.Sc in Mathematics for BCA, MCA and B.Ed holder?
  6. What shall I do to pursue MCA after completion of BCA with 72% being a candidate having not gone through Mathematics in 12th class?
  7. Am I eligible for MCA programme while pursuing BCA degree? I have completed 12th with Mathematics
  8. Am I eligible for lecturership in MCA college? I have completed BCA-MCA integrated
  9. Am I eligible for MCA course in BHU and JNU university after completing BCA 3 years course with mathematics
  10. Am I eligible to do BCA being a Diploma holder?
  11. For which Companies am I eligible being a candidate having secured 50% in BCA and 65% in MCA?
  12. Am I eligible to take admission for MCA course after completion of B.Com?
  13. In which colleges can I apply for software engineering? Which are the other colleges in Delhi?
  14. Am I eligible to do MCA course if I have completed diploma in Information technology?
  15. Top Colleges for B.Sc Maths in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to study MCA if completed 12th Commerce without Maths being a BCA final year student? Is there any specialization in MCA?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course having done BCA and but did not have Mathematics at 12th Class?
  18. Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.
15th November 2011, 12:46 PM
gkumar13000

Default Re: Which College am I eligible for MCA course in UP and NCR having completed BCA and being a candidate of Non Mathematics at 10+2?

any graduate is eligible for mca.
very few institutes ask for 10 + 2 with maths.
as u r bca u are eligible for mca
15th November 2011, 04:33 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which College am I eligible for MCA course in UP and NCR having completed BCA and being a candidate of Non Mathematics at 10+2?

The UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and the Central Government conducts the railway recruitment examinations for various posts.

for more visit:http://www.upsc.gov.in

The examinations are:

1:Special Class Railway Apprentices(SCRA) Examination
for that exam:
a)you should complete 10+2 and Bachelor degree with Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum of 50%.

b)your age should be between 17 – 21 years .

2:Railway Officers Examination for the post of-

Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS)

Indian Railway Store Service (IRSS)

Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)

Indian Railways Accounts Service (IRAS)

RPF Sub-Inspectors / Constables etc

for that exam you should have bachelor degree with 10+2 level science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?