4th March 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for senior assistants in Government Sector? How to prepare for these entrance exams?

i completed M.A.english from andhrauniversity and also recently have done B.Ed(english and social studies ) as methodologies i want to select for government teacher and i also heard that i am eligible for senior assistants in government sector how to apply and how to prepare for these entrance please give me necessary suggestions.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?
  2. Which is the best commerce school in Chandigarh for 11th?
  3. How to prepare for various Entrance Exams in Government sector? Tips to prepare for these Exams?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  5. What is the qualification required for B.Tech student in ECE stream
  6. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector after B.Tech with 60% marks?
  7. Application procedure for Government jobs after M.Pharmacy and entrance exams details for the same?
  8. How should one prepare to find a good job in government sector?
  9. How to prepare for CAT entrance exam for MBA? Can I apply in government sector? i am pursuing BBA from SMU
  10. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of recommended schools for medical studies after 10th in Chandigarh or Panchkula?
  13. What kind of posts will i get after completing diploma electronics and communication
  14. Scope of B.Sc agriculture and salary after completion
  15. How to get a job in government sector after doing BSc HHA from private college
  16. Any jobs for students of EEE group in technical side? What is the eligibility?
  17. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  18. What are the chances of getting a government job after having 4 back papers in B.Tech? -- [New]
19th June 2011, 12:57 AM
lt.anup

Default Re: How to apply for senior assistants in Government Sector? How to prepare for these entrance exams?

yes you are eligible for any kind of senior assistants in government sector .minimum qualification is graduation in any dicipline but sometimes exceptions are made due to various government sector requirements.please take weekly copies of emploment news where various jobs are listed.
28th June 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for senior assistants in Government Sector? How to prepare for these entrance exams?

am pursuing my batchlors degree if i want to get central gvt job.. wat should i do? and wat courses should i take?
7th August 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MA with literature n got second division I m interested in teaching can I get good job in any reputed school.With good salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?