23rd August 2013, 07:29 PM
sakthi balan_N

Can I apply for Welding Inspector exam after completing B.Tech mechanical

can I apply for welding inspection exam conducted by AWS after completing my btech mechanical? plzzzz answer ...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for VAO exam after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering and welding inspector while working in Singapore?
  2. Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Pune University Production Engineering 4th Sem- Welding and Foundry Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Can I apply for break inspector exam after completing B.E Mechanical course?
  6. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm
  7. How to apply for the position of Break Inspector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and with 3 years of work experience?
  8. Can I apply for Break Inspector Exam having not completed BE in Mechanical stream?
  9. How can I apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm
  10. Which course to study to get into Indian Railway
  11. Any option to write Break Inspector exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. When is the RTO exam? How to apply for RTO inspector exam?
  13. How should I join B.Tech Marine course by lateral entry after completing B.Tech Mechanical?
  14. Names of the institutes in Dubai for Welding diploma course?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  16. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? Procedure to apply?
  17. How to apply for income tax inspector exam after completing B.Com lat year?
  18. Which exam other than drug inspector can I apply for after completing B.Pharm
10th October 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Welding Inspector exam after completing B.Tech mechanical

Hai sir I have completed in b.tech mechanical can I apply break inspector
11th October 2014, 02:22 PM
sandeep2431993

Default Re: Can I apply for Welding Inspector exam after completing B.Tech mechanical

I think during your B tech you have might have a subject on Workshop in that subject you have done welding so please read the eligibility criteria and qualification needed for it and then apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?