30th January 2011, 09:57 PM
sandeepwadhara

Can a last year student of B.Tech apply for SSC Income Tax Officer Exam?

sir icam btech(ECE) last year student can i apply for the ssc income tax officer exam

3rd February 2011, 03:21 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can a last year student of B.Tech apply for SSC Income Tax Officer Exam?

Sorry but according to the education qualification

The candidate must aquire a degree first to be eligible. Maybe they can ask for a certificate too.

So first complete your degree and then sit for the exam in that year itself.

Rest qualification you are aware I guess.

You height should be 157.5 cm and weight around 48%
3rd February 2011, 07:45 AM
xavi

Default Re: Can a last year student of B.Tech apply for SSC Income Tax Officer Exam?

Freind,

sorry dear SSC examination requires the following criteria...

--candidate should be a graduate

--You minimu height should be 157.5 cm and weight around 48kg

all the best
3rd February 2011, 09:08 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

I am so sorry to say you that you are not eligible because it is mandatory to have a degree of a recognized University, or equivalent to appear in it. since you are a final year student , you don't have a degree . so you are not eligible.

For detailed eligibility criteria , please visit the file attached by me.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Eligibility.docx(14.8 KB, 114 views)
3rd February 2011, 09:48 AM
rks_estate

Dear,

Passed B.E. or B.Tech. candidates and final year appearing candidates are eligiblie for SSC exam.

Good Luck
3rd February 2011, 10:07 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

According to the eligibility criteria of the SSC exam, the candidate should have a graduation degree in any stream to apply for the exam.

So at first complete your graduation and then apply for the exam.

All the best!
3rd February 2011, 12:05 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

the eligibility criterion for SSC Income Tax Officer examination is graduate degree from a recognized university.

now in last year you may not eligible to apply for this examination. but in the notification there will be one date mentioned when you have to show your certificate. now if you can complete your degree on that date and if you are able to show your certificate then you will be eligible for the examination in last year also. when notification will be published for this examination read carefully and find out when you have to submit documents. then think you are eligible or not.

best wishes.
3rd February 2011, 03:54 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

For SSC Income Tax Officer Exams You Have Complete Your Graduation in any discipline from any recognised university So, If Your Age Is Between 18-27 years, Then You Can Apply for This Entrance Exams.

So, Firstly Complete Your Graduation first Because Final Year Students Are Not Eligible For This Exams.

And If Any one Fullfill the Eligiblity Creteria, Then You Can Fill Application form Directly From the Official Websites -

http://www.ssconline.nic.in
3rd February 2011, 04:41 PM
diego
Banned

sorry brother as per the notification only candidates who have passed their graduation from a recognized university are eligible to apply.So you have to wait till your graduation is completed.
Further the age limit for application to SSC tax inspector is 18 -27 years.
here you can follow this link( will be useful when you apply)
you can fill applications online at the above website.
3rd February 2011, 06:30 PM
chauhanamit259

yes u can apply for ssc income tax officer by appying in UPSC exam.
after b.tech the form for UPSC exam will available in the market .
5th February 2011, 12:32 AM
sachinsharma
Member+

sorry but according to SSC rules only those candidate is applicable for income tax officer exam whose are complete his degree.so you are not eligible for any SSC exam.
10th August 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i'm garduate in commerece and pursuing ca ipcc so i want to give exam.can do it.

Deepak Agrawal
11th August 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Can a final year student apply for mpsc sells tax post.
28th September 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Can an btech ece student apply for tax officer post
1st October 2011, 12:07 AM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Can a last year student of B.Tech apply for SSC Income Tax Officer Exam?

hi dear
For SSC Income Tax Officer Exams You Have Complete Your Graduation in any discipline from any recognised university So, If Your Age Is Between 18-27 years, Then You Can Apply for This Entrance Exams.

So, Firstly Complete Your Graduation first Because Final Year Students Are Not Eligible For This Exams.

And If Any one Fullfill the Eligiblity Creteria, Then You Can Fill Application form Directly From the Official Websites -

good luck
28th October 2011, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

after completing b.tech(i.t) how can i apply for ssc exam
6th November 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

sir can a b.tech appearing student fill the ssc application form?
31st December 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I vil completed my degree in june 2012,m i elligible for ssc 2012 exams which will likely to be held in the month of august.
2nd January 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

sir if it is necessary that weight should be 48 kg
2nd January 2012, 09:06 PM
meenakshikailasam

Smile Re: Can a last year student of B.Tech apply for SSC Income Tax Officer Exam?

I appreciate your aim but you can't. Finish your degree and then you proceed for SSC exams. Your option is good.... Appear for this exam after finishing your degree my friend..

Best of luck my friend...
29th January 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i m finished b.tech this year ,what are the post applying for ssc exam pls help me..
29th January 2013, 08:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Hello Dear Friend ...

YES Of course

You are undoubtedly eligible to apply for the SSC exam

S.S.C ---- STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION

The final year students can also apply for the exam

And graduation completed students are absolutely eligible to apply for it

And you must be an Indian Citizen

The Minimum age must be 21 years

Maximum age is allowed up to 30 years

Of course there will be an Age relaxation for the reserved candidatess

GOOD LUCK
29th January 2013, 10:14 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
For giving the SSC exam, you have to fill the following criteria.
Your age should be in between 18-27 years, and you should be a graduate in any disciple from a recognized indian university.
As you are in your final year of graduation, you cannot apply for the exam. You can give it only after completing your graduation. For filling up the form, you can go to the website
www.ssconline.nic.in
gud luck
22nd December 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Can a BE student apply for xam of income tax officer
22nd December 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Can a BE student apply for xam of income tax officer
13th August 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i am B.tech student in civil branch final year.and can i apply the ssc exam? which type of post i apply ?
9th June 2017, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I am a studying mining engineering at present. Am i eligible for exam? i want to become an income tax officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?