3rd May 2011, 09:25 AM

How to go to USA to study MS(M.Pharm)?

Tell me about ms (m.pharm) in usa...please tell me how can I do that

18th November 2011, 10:51 AM
tarsem111

Default Re: How to go to USA to study MS(M.Pharm)?

according to me the legal, safe and the best way to go to USA to study MS(M. pharm) is to go by doing IELTS.

which is International English Language Testing System. it is an exam for which you have to get training of 3 or more than three months and for USA you need to get 6 band out of 9 bands.

if you get more than this then there will be accordingly decrements in your fee to go there.

you will get the visa easily and can study there easily and safely
18th November 2011, 10:53 AM
tarsem111

according to me the legal, safe and the best way to go to USA to study MS(M. pharm) is to go by doing IELTS.

which is International English Language Testing System. it is an exam for which you have to get training of 3 or more than three months and for USA you need to get 6 band out of 9 bands.

if you get more than this then there will be accordingly decrements in your fee to go there.

you will get the visa easily and can study there easily and safely
12th August 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

islets is enoughf to go usa or any thing is else beside ielts to write like gre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?