19th February 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Summer Internship and Job being a student of 2nd year CSE?

how can we get a summer intership job for 2nd year computer science student ?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. How can I apply for Summer Internship in HCL, Gurgaon being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  3. Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi after 2nd year B.Tech (CSE)?
  4. Where and how can I apply for internship during summer break for B.Tech CSE students?
  5. How to do summer internship? I am a student of CSE 2nd year
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Eligibility to apply and fee to pay for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  8. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  9. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Bombay for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  13. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  14. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  15. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  16. Summer Internship in HCL, Noida for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  17. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  18. Requirements to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
24th August 2012, 12:27 AM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

Default Re: How to apply for Summer Internship and Job being a student of 2nd year CSE?

Hi,
Usually companies do not provide internship opportunities to 2nd years.But if have great in depth knowledge of the subject like website designing,database management you are surely gonna be selected.For this you have to apply to the HR of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?