24th February 2012, 08:27 PM
abhinav1392

Procedure to do summer training while doing mechanical engineering?

Hello Sir....I m a b.tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering.....
Sir i wanted to know the whole procedur of getting training from the different companies during my summer vacation...
I m more interested in automobie companies

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)?
  3. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. How to do summer training in good companies after passing mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Procedure to do summer training while doing mechanical engineering?
  9. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student?
  11. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  12. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  13. How should I apply for summer training?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in NTPC? -- [New]
  17. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
21st June 2012, 07:03 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to do summer training while doing mechanical engineering?

1.first of all there is no need to take the training from companies.
2.this is the best time to get a certification.
3.join an institute and go for certification which is further helpful to you in your future.
4.6 week training is not as important as 6 month training.
so work hard and all the best.
12th April 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do summer training while doing mechanical engineering?

i want to do trainning from ashok leyland...... plz tell me that how i can apply.......
22nd April 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Procedure to do summer training while doing mechanical engineering?

Hello Sir....I m a b.tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering and i complete 2nd year.....
Sir i wanted to know the whole procedur of getting training from the different companies during my summer vacation...
I m more interested in automobie companies
my id:- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?