30th April 2012, 12:23 AM
rakesh_62

How to do summer training in good companies after passing mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?

Respect sir
I am 2nd year(4sem) mechanical engineering student I want to do summer training in some good companies give me the name of some companies and details of procedure
Regards

saurabh

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to do summer training while doing mechanical engineering?
  3. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  4. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do summer training n Uttarakhand after passing B.Tech Mechanical?
  7. Procedure to do summer training in Ashoka Leyland Alway and other good companies for B.Tech Mechanical engineer?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  9. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Companies in Uttar Pradesh for summer training and procedure to join them?
  11. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  12. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  13. How to go for summer training after passing mechanical engineering?
  14. Training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students in summer in Ashoka Leyland?
  15. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  16. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar -- [New]
  18. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
11th June 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in good companies after passing mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?

i am student of b.e. 2nd year .
11th December 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in good companies after passing mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?

sir, I am anant kumar of branch mechanical engineer. I read in ACME COLLEGE OF ENGG MURADNAGAR GZB. I want to do traning in your company please give me pearmition for doing traning in your company.your obidian
3rd March 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedureapplying training for railways in one month
pls reply with my mail id
[email protected]
6th March 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

sir, I the student of btech 2nd year of mechanical branch.I want to do 6 week training........so tell me the procedure regarding this on my [email protected]
27th September 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I m a student of IIT BHU, I want to do my summer training from BMW at Chennai, plz tell me how to apply for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?