23rd March 2014, 08:23 PM
krishan7210

Post Re: How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students?

respected sir/madam,
I m a B.Tech student from R.T.U Kota ( Rajasthan). Sir/Madam i want know the whole process of training in Automobile-Company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai...
So please tell me the procedure... my e-mail id is [email protected]
I am waiting for ur reply. please i need help
my mob. no. is 8239839861
thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  2. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  4. List of companies to apply for summer training while doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  7. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  8. How to go for summer training after passing mechanical engineering?
  9. Companies offering summer industrial training for B.E Mechanical students?
  10. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  11. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Jaipur?
  12. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [New]
  13. How to do summer training in good companies after passing mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  14. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  15. Procedure to do summer training while doing mechanical engineering?
  16. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  17. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  18. How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student?
27th March 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students?

Respected sir,i am a 3rd year mechanical engg. student. i want to do summer training in an automobile company or manufacturing(vendor) company in gujrat.so please tell me about the companies name which are offering summer training and procedure to apply also on my email id '[email protected]' as soon as possible. i am waiting for your reply.
thank you sir!
9th April 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students?

sir i am b.tech 2nd year student of mechanical engg. from uptu and i want to do summer training in any mechanical company so sir please reply the procedure my email id is [email protected]
13th April 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

R/sir
I m a b.tech student of 2nd yr ME branch.
I wannt to do summer training in jharkhand .
so plz inform me the process of training& name of compny in jharkhand on my e-mail id
[email protected]
so plz sggst me
i ll be very thankfull to u....
4th June 2014, 09:20 PM

Sir I am a btech student of mechanical branch I am in need of companies which offer training for 1 month so please give me detailed information of the company which provide training in Assam my contact no 9678828927,9085274143.please email me at my id [email protected]
17th June 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam, i m a B.TECH (ME) 4th year student in Noida International University,Gr.Noida.I m just on summer vacation now a days.I want to do SUMMER TRAINING in any reputed core Company nearby Gr.Noida like Honda,TOYOTA. etc.Plz let me know me know the procedure to apply fir summer training in any such reputed mechanical company and to join it.Wel,i m more interested in HONDA,GR.Noida.Plz assist me in this regard. My email id is [email protected].
17th December 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MADAM,
I'm a BE MECH student of final year.I want to do vocational training/internship, preferable place nagpur.
so please help me..My email id is [email protected].
thanking you.....
11th January 2015, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I'm a B.tech student .. Sir i want know the whole process of training in Automobile-Company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai...
So please tell me the procedure... my email id is [email protected]. i'm waiting for your reply thank you sir...
27th January 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;566505]Respected Sir,
I'm a B.tech student from uptu... Sir i want know the whole process of training in Automobile-Company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai...
So please tell me the procedure... my e-mail id is [email protected] am waiting for ur reply.

thank you.
7th April 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i m a studant of machanical engg. 3rd year studant in summer i m go to summer traning plz sugast me haw to apply in mechanical companies for 5 week .give me list.
8th April 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir;
My name is Sankalp sharma I am in mechanical 4 Sem iwill get one month holiday in july and within that time only i wish to apply for vocational training
In automobile companies in delhi .please suggest me.
my id is [email protected]
2nd June 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I'm 2nd yr mechanical student and i want summer training so tell me how to apply.
[email protected]
17th June 2015, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
With humbly and respectfully, I want to say that; I am a student of B.tech 3rd Yr last...From UPTU Lucknow......
Sir I want to do and know about the whole process of training in Automobile Company Like: Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki,Hyundai...and any other also.....,
So Please guide me and tell me the procedure....My Email ID is [email protected]
I am waiting for your reply.....Than you sir
Your's Sincerely
Aurangzeb Alam
B.tech (ME) 3rd yr
MACET Gajraula
17th June 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
With humbly and respectfully, I want to say that; I am a student of B.tech 3rd Yr from UPTU Lucknow.......,
Sir I want to do and know about the whole process of training in Automobile Company,like: Honda, Toyota,Maruti-Suzuki,Hyundai and any other also......
So, Please tell me the procedure......,My email id is: [email protected]....
I am waiting for your reply....Thank you Sir....
21st June 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am. Pursuing my bachelors of engineering from rgpv university..... I have completed my 2 year... I needed information regarding training in automobile company....how to apply nd how to contact.my mail I'd is... [email protected]...
12th March 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I want to know about the procedure for applying training.my mail id is [email protected]
24th March 2016, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Respcted Sir I am a student of B.E from Mechanical engineering branch .How can I apply for training in AUTOMOBILE company like MAHINDRA , HONDA
6th April 2016, 10:39 PM
ck01

Post Re: How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students?

Respected Sir,
I'm a B.tech student from rtu Technical University... Sir i want know the whole process of training in Automobile-Company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai...
So please tell me the procedure... my email id is [email protected] i'm waiting for your reply thank you sir...
17th May 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I'm a B.tech student .. Sir i want know the whole process of training in Automobile-Company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai...
So please tell me the procedure... my email id is [email protected]. i'm waiting for your reply thank you sir..
18th May 2016, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am student of mechanical 3rd year, i want summer training for 6 week,so tell me provide procedure my email:khansahmar@gmail. com
Cont:09720848627
17th November 2016, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am a B.tech student. Sir i want to know the whole procedure apply for training in automobile company like honda,Maruti-suzuki, Hyundai,
sir please tell me about this and send information on my email id ' [email protected]'.i am waiting for your reply and sir please tell me which software is more popular for designing in this industries .sir i've some experience about autocad,'solidworks,catia,creO.Thankyou Sir.
11th May 2017, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering 6th semester student from Rajasthan Technical University. I want to do my summer training in training in Automobile-Company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai or any automobile industry based.
Please can you tell me the procedure to apply there. I am waiting for your positive reply.

Thank you.

My email ID : [email protected]
11th May 2017, 11:21 AM
ashishvora

Respected Sir, I am a B.Tech Mechanical engineering 6th semester student from Rajasthan Technical University . I want know the whole process of training in Automobile-Company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai, TATA or any automobile industry.

Please tell me the procedure.
My Email ID : [email protected]

I am waiting for your reply.
Thank you.
30th May 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of rgpv mechanical 3rd year and want to know the training institute in Jaipur , please reply me as soon as possible my email I'd [email protected] my contact no.8269639255 .
9th June 2022, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Please give the list of company who provide summer training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?