26th February 2012, 10:27 AM
cool vikas

How to apply for Summer Training in MNCs being a student of 3rd year B.Tech course from CS?

SIR,

I am student of b.tech 3rd year of cs from GBTU (FORMER UPTU) and i want to do summer training in MNC's so please guide me that how to apply in MNC'sfor my better future.??????

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Summer Training in MNCs being a student of 3rd year B.Tech course from CS?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. How to apply for summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  5. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  6. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  7. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  11. Summer Training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  12. How to apply for Summer Training in IBM being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd year CSE?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. How to apply for summer training in M.P or delhi in TCS during B.Tech EC 3rd year?
  15. Summer Training in Embedded System at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  16. Details about doing summer training in BSNL? How to apply? -- [New]
  17. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  18. Summer Training after B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year in IITs?
4th September 2012, 03:37 PM
shadab879

Default Re: How to apply for Summer Training in MNCs being a student of 3rd year B.Tech course from CS?

Hello,
Since you are a 3rd year student, you can do your summer training from MNCs. You can do the summer training in various companies. Some of the companies providing training for CSE students are:

INFOSYS
IBM
WIPRO
DELL
You can apply to these companies for the training. You have to send your resume alongwith a letter from the Placement cell of you college to the HR department of the company. If they allow you for the training then the company will send you a permission letter and then you can join the company for the training. After the completion of training they will issue you a valuable certificate which will help you during the placement. Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?