14th July 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the sales tax inspector post in Delhi? Best books and institutes offering coaching for it?

I am graduate I want to become a sales tax inspector in delhi state. so how to apply for this post and from where can I get the books for that and are there any institutes for coaching? in delhi ?

31st October 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the sales tax inspector post in Delhi? Best books and institutes offering coaching for it?

Hi myself Mr Ganesh kisan Bhise, iam science graduate and i would like to work with Indian Government in any post . but as per my information sales tax Inspector is the good oportunity for me , so plz tell me about how to prepare for this MPSC exam?

Thanks and Regards .

Mr. Ganesh Kisan Bhise
(9920207950 )
17th April 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the sales tax inspector post in Delhi? Best books and institutes offering coaching for it?

I am Applying for the post of sales tax inspector examination and I have to pay Rs. 260/- exam fees but yet i have not done
transaction id That's Why Please give me reply how to update transaction id
4th September 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i am accounts manager in a pvt ltd. company ,i have work experience of 12 years and i am 36 years old.can i give exam for sales tax officer,if yes then which exam is conducted for this post.please guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?