4th April 2011, 03:59 PM
jainmohit

How to apply for summer training in a software firm in UP in the month of June/July during 2nd year B.Tech Electronics?

i m a student of 2nd year btech electronics.. how can i apply for summer training for the month of june/july in a software firm in U.P. india..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  2. Where to apply for summer training after 2nd year B.tech in EEE in Bhubaneshwar?
  3. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  4. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  5. Where to do summer training in Molecular Biology for 1 month after doing 2nd year B.Tech Biotech?
  6. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  7. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  8. Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur for one month? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for doing training during 2nd year? Procedure to do the training?
  10. How can I apply for 1 month training in IIT Guwahati? From where to get the forms?
  11. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  12. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  14. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, Bangalore after 2nd year of B.Tech.
  15. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  16. List of training institutes in Delhi for undergoing summer training for 1 month?
  17. Companies offering summer training in Molecular Biology for 1 month?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
29th April 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in a software firm in UP in the month of June/July during 2nd year B.Tech Electronics?

I am RAVI PRATAP SINGH from gurunanak education trust in B.tech second year student in (E.C.E) branch,i want to sumar training in your company so plese give me some idea for sumar training. My email i.d is
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?