6th December 2016, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the proceudre followed for doing summer training in BHEL, Bhopal?

I want to get summer training at BHEL, Bhopal. I am student of B.E 3rd year what is the procedure to get training? Can you please give me the complete procedure on the same? I want to get into the summer training somehow. Hope you will helpe me.

8th December 2016, 12:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the proceudre followed for doing summer training in BHEL, Bhopal?

As you are in the 3rd year of B.E, so you are eligible to apply for summer internship in BHEL. In order to apply for internship at first you have to fill up the training form which is available at your college and send it to the authorities of BHEL with your resume. Make sure that you apply through the reference of employees working there, because personal application won't be entertained.

If your resume gets selected then you will receive an acknowledgement letter and will be called to show a letter prepared by the reference person or will be interview through telephone. You will have to appear for an entrance examination to be eligible for internship and it would cost around Rs. 500/- per week.
9th December 2016, 03:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the proceudre followed for doing summer training in BHEL, Bhopal?

It is very good that you are pursuing B.E course and currently you are in 3rd year of the said course.
To do the summer training under BHEL, you must have to contact to the concerned person of the said company. Write an application to the HR of the company stating that you are a B.E student pursuing 3rd year and want to do summer training under BHEL.
You will be further guided by the concerned person to join the training under BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?