24th December 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for training in DMRC after 2nd year Civil?

how can i apply for training in dmrc after 2nd year civil ?? Please guide me by sending information at [email protected]

10th January 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for training in DMRC after 2nd year Civil?

how should i apply for training in dmrc,bhel after 2nd year..? Please e-mail me at [email protected]
1st February 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

how cani apply for summer training in ntpc, dmrc and other public sectors..i am..cse 2nd year student..please reply me as soon as possible on [email protected],,...
9th February 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i am the student of B.tech 3rd year in civil.i am doing engineering from Govt.College of Engineering & technology,Bikaner.we are interested to training at your company(DMRC).
could you please grant permission to us ?
kindly reply me as soon as poosible on [email protected]
18th March 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i am a B.tech student of 3rd year of EC branch i am looking forward for a summer training in DMRC can anyone hep regarding this.
waiting eagerly for a reply.
you can reply me on [email protected]
16th April 2012, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i am a b .tech 3 rd year civil student and i am looking to do an internship in DMRC , but i am not aware of its procedure ,so kindle let me know about it ....
i will wait to hear by you soon.
thanking you...
[email protected]
1st May 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

dear sir;
i am a b.tech 2nd year meachinical student and i am looking forward a summer traning in dmcr,ongc can any onehelp regarding this...........
i am still wating hear by u soon.
thanking you.....
[email protected]
5th July 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I(student 2nd year,4th sem. ,ME branch) want to do training in dmrc. Is it possible to do training in this summer? If not so please guide me for the for the next turn...mx email id is :[email protected]
21st January 2014, 08:24 PM
priyesh jaiswal

how can i apply for training in dmrc after 2nd year ece ?? Please guide me by sending information at [email protected]
22nd January 2014, 08:59 AM
sagaryadav199
Member+

Location: india,haryana,rewari,v.p.o gokal garh,house no. 63 ,garhi mohlla.

HI FRIENDS...............
About Central Road Research Institute – Central Road Research Institute (CRRI) (http://www.crridom.gov.in/about-us.html ) is a premier National research institute in the area of roads and road transport and is a constituent laboratory under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research. The Institute was founded in 1952 and is equipped with modern laboratories manned by highly qualified professionals of different disciplines (engineering, physical and social sciences). CRRI endeavors to develop professional excellence in the area of roads and road transport through world class research and development program, consultancy services and human resources development activities to evolve appropriate solutions to diversified problems faced in the field of roads and road transportation.

About Internship: – CRRI offers summer training/ research internship to the engineering students (B.E./B.Tech., M.Tech, Ph.D.) of reputed colleges in the field of Roads, Highways, Bridges, Traffic & Transportation and Geotechnical Engineering, etc.

Who can apply: – Any graduate / post graduate students from Civil Engineering stream

Duration: – Flexible

Stipend: – Unpaid

Start date: – Flexible

How to apply: – The Principal or Dean or Training & Placement Officer of the engineering college has to recommend the interested students’ names on his/her college letter-head duly stamped mentioning their field of interest and duration of training. The training letter can be sent to the following address –

Shri T.K. Amla

Head (Information, Liaison & Training Division)

Central Road Research Institute

Mathura Road

New Delhi – 110025

Ph: 011-26921939

BEST OF LUCK///////////////
3rd May 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year civil engg student..i want to go for implant training during my summer vacation..how can i go to BHEL (or) PWD or other likewise pls help me
8th May 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for training in dmrc .. please send me the information at [email protected]
11th February 2017, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for training in DMRC...please send whole procedure & information at [email protected]
10th May 2017, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of civil engineer i want to internship at DMRC during 3rd year what's the procedure please tell me whole procedure about training.
Thank you.
Email ID -: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?