10th May 2017, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities of doing B.Tech ECE from Germany after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

I am from India and I have passed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and obtained 54.2%. I want to pursue my masters in Germany. So, please tell me the possibilities for doing BTech in ECE in Germany

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  2. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  3. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  4. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  5. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  7. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  8. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  9. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  10. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  11. How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  12. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  13. What I have to do for pursuing MS in Germany?
  14. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  15. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam?
  16. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  17. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  18. Can I join Airforce after doing Civil Engineering?
10th May 2017, 08:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities of doing B.Tech ECE from Germany after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

Yes, you are eligible to do Master's in Germany after completion of your B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering course from a recognized university. To apply for admission to Master's degree course in German universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports. Once, you receive an admission letter from the German university, you can apply for study visa and if it is approved, you can go to Germany for pursuing your Master'a degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?