21st June 2011, 05:45 PM
duke.india

Procedure to apply for summer training in HCL at Noida while pursuing diploma in Computer Science?

how can i apply for summer training in HCL at noida?
i'm pursuing diploma in computer science.

Related Questions:
  1. Registration procedure to apply for Summer Training in HCL, Noida/Meerut for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  2. How to apply in HCL for summer training at New Delhi?
  3. How to apply for Summer Internship program in HCL Noida during Summer vacation of 2nd year B.Sc honors Computer Science?
  4. How to do summer training in Noida at HCL? I am pursuing B.Tech CSE 2nd year
  5. How to do summer training in HCL, Noida? I am studying in CSE 3rd year
  6. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  7. How to apply for summer internship in HCL Noida? -- [New]
  8. How should I apply for summer training in HCL? I want to do summer internship in HCL
  9. Details about doing summer training in BSNL? How to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 week summer training at HCL?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  13. How can i apply for summer training in IOCL being a Diploma student?
  14. Can I do training during summer vacation in ISRO being an ECE Diploma student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure to join training in HCL while studying in 2nd year of Computer Science?
  16. List of companies except HP and HCL which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon?
  17. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Various companies in NCR area for summer training in 2nd year of B.Tech(Computer Science)?
23rd June 2011, 09:36 AM
kartavya99

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in HCL at Noida while pursuing diploma in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke.india View Post
how can i apply for summer training in HCL at noida?
i'm pursuing diploma in computer science.
for summer training in hcl you have to apply with training letter from college, any source in that company, etc
17th January 2012, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in HCL at Noida while pursuing diploma in Computer Science?

sir/madam is there any interview before training in hcl
18th January 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to do summer training in hcl .ltd in an electronics department ,what should i send with a letter.
18th January 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to do summer trainiung in the hcl.ltd , when should i send in the company with a letter
21st March 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

procedure to apply for summer traning in hcl at noida for mca students
22nd March 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

hi i m Pooja pursuing MCA final sem from IGNOU pls tell me the procedure how i will get the training from HCL or any othe reputed company and also tell me is it right to take the training from a company if yes than pls tell me.....

n one more thing if no than pls tell which institute is better to take the training.....pls try to give me the reply as early as possible....
25th June 2013, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

I am last year deploma student.
How I can apply in HCL company for summer/industrial training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?