4th August 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

What to do to join as a trainee for 6 months in any reputed company? I am doing B.Tech ECE

i want to now about what to do for joining as a trainee for 6 months in any reputed company.i am doing b.tech in e.c.e in aggregate 66% from N.C.I.T college ,Panipat,Haryana.so that i get trained in any stream

31st October 2015, 11:59 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do to join as a trainee for 6 months in any reputed company? I am doing B.Tech ECE

First of all you need to see that you fulfill the eligibility criteria of the different companies, whether government or private.
Usually all these have same criteria for taking in the students. It is a follows-

1. You must be pursuing BE/ B.TECH (relevant branch) from a recognized university.

2. You have to be in the 3rd year of your engineering.

So, if you fulfill the qualifications above, you can very well apply for the training in various companies. Now here is the procedure of how to do it.

You have to submit the following documents to the training department of the organization in which you are willing to do the training.
- C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.
- Cover letter with your interest in the summer training your previous project work (if any).

You can even mail them or send them through courier as they guide you to do.

Regarding the names of the companies there are ample for them like
~BEL
~HCL
~CEL
~SIEMENS
~ERICSON
~TCS

etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?