sir,

can u please tell me how to apply bitsat for this year ie 2011-12

from,
vasu emmadi,
[email protected].

12th December 2011, 12:03 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for upcoming BITSAT Exam?

Dear pal,
BITSAT exam is conducted for admitting the aspirants to the The course in the birla institution.The aspirant can download the form from the official website www.bitsadmission.com.
The cost of the application is Rs.1500. for female the cost is 1000.The aspirant need to go to the website and fill the form then need to take the print out of the filled . The print out is to be sent to the address
The admission officer
BITS,
Pilani-333031.
the last date to apply for the exam is last week of january. The exam will be held in the third week of may.
The eligibility for appearing in the exam involves
the aspirant should have chosen physics,mathematics and chemistry as their subject and should have secured 60% in the exam
6th March 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for upcoming BITSAT Exam?

what are the dates available for Entrance Exam 2012 dates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?