13th October 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Chances of jobs after scoring 85.4% in last semester?

Respected sir ,
i m doing diploma in e&c andnow i m in 5th sem ... I got 85.4 % in last sem... And i want to abt chances of job... Please mail me on [email protected]
thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get admitted to MBBS course after scoring 854 in KLE university exam?
  2. Can I get a government medical college in Chattisgarh after scoring 62.854 percentile score in NEET
  3. In which branch of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 854 AIR in KIITEE?
  4. Am I eligible for jobs after scoring 60% in 1 semester and average of 65% in all semesters? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the chances for B.E(Electronics) fresher to get selected in government jobs?
  6. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  8. What are the chances of getting a good college after scoring 631.5 and 79.2 percentile?
  9. What are the chances of getting into 20 colleges?
  10. Any chances in central government jobs for Chemistry? What is the criteria?
  11. What are the chances of getting any government college after scoring 31.5 in TANCET?
  12. How should I join the software jobs after passing B.Tech II semester?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate? -- [New]
  14. How to get software jobs after scoring 58% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 68% in B.E (ECE)
  15. Am i eligible to apply for GET for ONGC after scoring 62% in last semester in B.E Mechanical
  16. While in 2nd semester B.E EEE should I search for jobs or should I complete my B.E?
  17. What are the chances of getting jobs after CFA course? What is the salary of a fresher?
  18. What are the chances of admission after scoring 59% marks in MSc Microbiology?
21st December 2011, 03:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of jobs after scoring 85.4% in last semester?

After your diploma in Electronics & Communication you have plenty of opportunities to get jobs. You have to know about the vacancies available through consultancies , official websites , references , direct approach or campus interview. Just keep yourself updated and whenever the opportunity arrives as per your skill and choice appear for the interview. If you are a deserving candidate then you will surely get a job.
8th February 2012, 08:59 PM
pragati kashyap

Thumbs up Re: Chances of jobs after scoring 85.4% in last semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir ,
i m doing diploma in e&c andnow i m in 5th sem ... I got 85.4 % in last sem... And i want to abt chances of job... Please mail me on [email protected]
thank you..
This is very well percentile and you will surely get an job .You can apply for job both from inside campus and outside campus.Or you can go for exams of
ARMY
RAILWAY.
You can get job in DRDO,Doordarshan and with a handsome salary.
6th March 2012, 04:40 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Chances of jobs after scoring 85.4% in last semester?

ARMY
RAILWAY.

best of luck.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?